Colors of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow of a Doubt

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadow of a Doubt

Post  England Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:02 pm

OOC: Bump!
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:45 pm

Ooc: woopsie o.o

America stretched his arms up in the air and made a groaning sound. "well if you don't need anything else i guess i'll let you get your beauty sleep little England!".

America did his usual big goofy smile then kissed England on the cheek gently. America then quickly ran out before England could say anything.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:50 pm

Ireland stood outside of where they were. "Let me in! I have to see my brothers!!!"
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  England Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Before England could say anything, America had kissed him on the cheek. Where he had kissed him was now bright red, as he blushed deeply, feeling quite embarrassed.

"Stupid America.." he muttered, laying his head back. Other though, then that feeling of embarrassment.. He felt something for America that he'd never felt before. Was it.. a feeling of like?... Or love? England buried his face in the pillow beside him.

So.. maybe he did love America. But the question was, did he love England back?
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:10 pm

America walked out to his living room to play a game of Mortal Kombat on his little television when he heard a loud banging on his door and a voice of someone who sounded foreign.

America looked through his window that was drenched in water from the heavy rain and couldn't quite make out who was banging on his door at this time of night.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:12 pm

"America-onii-san! It's me! Ireland! Where's England-onii-san?
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:24 pm

America squinted his eyes and then realised it was Ireland. He sluggishly opened the door and acted like she had came and woke him up.

"What are you doing here Ireland?". He had attempted a fake yawn in between his sentence.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:27 pm

"I heard that asshole Scotland tried to kill my darling Onii-san! He's gunna pay dammit!!!"
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:30 pm

"Um well then why are you here? It's not like that poor defenseless England is here".

America never really realised how much of a bad liar he was until he heard himself lie to cute little Ireland. He rubbed the back of his head nervously while laughing.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:32 pm

"Oh come on! I know he's here! I'm not stupid!"
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:34 pm

America sighed and moved aside and made a gesture with his hand for her to come into his home. He knew she would probably want to wake up England while he was severely injured and stuff so he wasn't going to tell her which room he was in.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:36 pm

"Can I stay here for tonight? I want to make sure England is okay..." she sobbed.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:48 pm

"Trust me, England is in perfectly good hands, there is nothing to worry about Ireland".

America patted her head and smiled gently.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:49 pm

"Hey, America? Can I sleep in the chair next to England?" Ireland Sniffled.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:40 am

America sighed at this girls ability to not get a hint.

"Look, England is pretty beat up and all he needs is rest, i can let you stay here, but i really don't think you should bother him in his condiotion. You shouldn't even be up this late".
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:13 am

"I'm sorry, I guess some of his overprotectiveness has rubbed off on me..." she rubbed the back of her head, smiling nervously. "Oh, and one more thing, could you not tell him about me and France yet? I would really appretiate it..."
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:45 pm

America was a little bit confused on why she was saying her and France had a thing, but then he remembered that summer at the beach house. He shivered at the thought of seeing francy pants getting it on with Ireland.

"Yeah, no problem. You really need to go to bed now though, here you can sleep in my guest bedroom. I was going to sleep in there, but i decided the couch was waaaay more comfy than that haunted room".

America shivered again at him letting his imagination run wild. He always thought his house was haunted when he was really just hearing things and getting ideas from his dumb video games.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:52 pm

"Thank you, America... And don't believe what England says, he really does love you, I can see it..." she smiled and headed to the room. She fell asleep quickly, hoping England would be okay.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:12 pm

America ignored her comment and sighed at all the drama that was just appearing one after another at his house. He put a blanket out on the couch with a old comfy pillow. He quickly fell asleep with his television still on.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:29 pm

England curled into as tight a ball as he could get, even with his joints aching.

Why did he have to be such a weakling?.. He always seemed to bring the drama to America, and he felt incredibly terrible, and like a huge burden for it.

"America.." he whispered, before falling asleep..

Early the next morning, England woke up cuddling one of America's pillows. He stared at it for a few seconds, before throwing it off the bed and onto the floor, wincing the slightest bit at the sudden throb in his side.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:07 pm

America burst through Englands temporary bedroom door with a plate of delicous looking breakfast.

"GOOD MORNING BRITIAN!!! DID YOU SLEEP WELL?! I HOPE SO!". America hoped England hadn't forgotten how much of a morning person he could be sometimes.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:48 pm

"England! Thank god!" she smiled at her elder brother. "I love you, England, and so does someone who doesn't want to admit it..." she winked and pointed back at her brother.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:18 pm

America was a little bit confused on why she would wink at him and say something like that. America didn't love England... He loved England like a weak younger brother.. Or maybe it was more than that. America's stupid looking confused/engulfed in thought face was probably a weird scene so he snapped out of it and brought England his tray of declious food.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:30 pm

"Anyways, England, I have to tell you something..." she took a deep breath and smiled. "I'm in love... With France..."
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  England Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:58 pm

England smiled at America, as he set a tray of delicious looking food down in-front of him. He went to thank him for it, when Ireland told him that she was in-love with France.

He stared blankly at her for a while, before he burst into loud, and obnoxious laughter.

"You! y-you're in love.. With, Francy pants!?!" and he continued to laugh.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum