Colors of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow of a Doubt

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shadow of a Doubt Empty Shadow of a Doubt

Post  England Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:48 am

England stood in-front of America's door, holding tightly onto his right arm. His face, was covered in cuts and bruises, his left eye now unrecognizable, and his cheeks tear stained. He had his coat draped over his left arm, exposing the right side of his torso, which was also covered in deep wounds, and his arm was bent at an odd angle, which explained the tight grip he had on it.

"Bloody bastards.." he murmured, his breath heavy, as he knocked on the door, hoping America would answer.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Shadow of a Doubt Empty Re: Shadow of a Doubt

Post  America Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:52 am

America was awoken from his dream about owning a fast food place by a knock on his door. He sat up and scratched his head with sleep still fogging up his head. He gathered together enough will power to get off the couch and open the door to see a completely brutal looking England.

"Dude, you know it's not Halloween yet, why are you dressed as a zombie?".
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:56 am

England wanted very badly to glare, and shout at America, but he didn't think he had the strength to do much at this point.

"Ha..ha.Very funny." he said, voice hoarse, his vision swimming in and out before him, body tilting slightly forward, ready to hit the ground.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:00 am

"Well come on in it's raining pretty hard, you'll catch a cold".

America was still a little confused on why England looked the way he did. He gestured for him to sit on the couch while America went into the kitchen and made some hot tea for his British friend. Moments later and he came out with a regular cup that was technically considered not very formal to drink tea from a regular cup. But knowing America, he didn't have any fancy china. He set the hot tea in front of England and began playing his zombie murder games.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:07 am

England smiled weakly at America, when he brought out the tea. It wasn't in anything fancy, but at-least his friend was trying. Sighing, he slowly let go of his arm, and leaned forward to grab the cup, when he just blacked out. His whole body fell completely forward, slamming his head onto the coffee table, as he fell to the ground, unconscious.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:10 am

America glanced down at Britian and stopped playing his video game then slowly turned his head back to the television screen to continue playing the level he was on. It's not like Britian would know if he finished his level then helped him.

America finished the level by cheering and saying "Who's your daddy?!" Was he forgetting something though?

"Oh yeah, Britian's unconscious".

America picked up Britians limp body and lead him to his messy bedrrom that smelled like boy and body spray to lay Britian on his bed and try to figure out what to do.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:16 am

Once America set England down on his bed, he squirmed the slightest, and seemed to be coming to.

He let out a hacking cough, and whimpered. His arm was still bent at an odd angle, and he was now definitely sure that it was broken. His breath was still heavy, now getting the full affects of how much pain his body was really in.

"Older brothers.. Are such a pain.." he whispered, letting out another cough.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:17 am

America had come back into the room with a very poorly American made first aid kit. He had a confused look on his face and said "So you aren't a zombie?". America knew he would be yelled at for being such an idiot, but he needed to know if Britian had gotten bitten by or zombie on his way over here or something crazy like that.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:25 am

"No... I'm not." he murmured.

"I just.. got into a small tussle with Scotland.. "

The look on England's face was just complete misery. He hated having to admit to anyone, that he'd lost in a fight to his cocky older brother.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:27 am

"That damn skirt wearing, bag pipe playing Scotland beat you up agian?".

America slammed down the first aid kit onto his night stand and angrily said "America will immediately plan a full fledge attack to conquer Scotland and put him in his place!".
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:38 am

This made England chuckle a bit.

"Oh yeah.. you put him in his place.." he said, gently laying an arm on his aching ribs.

Why did he have to be so weak?..
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:14 pm

America smiled brightly at England and helped him get comfy in the bed while gently bandaging his wounds and possibly broke limbs. America mad sure England was comfy by asking several times if he needed anything or if he had enough pillows.

"Are you sure that my room doesn't smell too bad for your English nose?".
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:18 pm

England smiled, and said in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh, it's just god, awful! in here.." he rolled his eyes to add dramatic effect.

This made him laugh, and he turned his head the other way, so that he was staring at the wall. Actually, he was starting to really like the way America was fussing over him. It felt good to know that someone cared this much for him.

England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:21 pm

America laughed with England and said sarcastically "Even if you said yes for real i wouldn't have cleaned it up anyway".

"Is there anything else you need? Food? Water? Entertainment? Pain killers? Anything? I can get it for you. CUZ I'M AMERICA!!".
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:26 pm

England shook his head.

"I'm perfectly fine right now.." he said, squirming the slightest, attempting to stay as comfortable as he could be.

He liked the fact that he was being fussed over, but then again. He felt like a large nuisance for being so weak. This was probably what, the fifth time? that he's shown up on America's door-step, in need of some sort of medical attention.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:34 pm

America could tell that England had some things on his mind so he decided to try to keep him distracted.

"Hey how 'bout we play some video games to take your mind off that ugly skirt wearing bag pipe playing jerk of a brother?".
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:36 pm

England shrugged.

"Sure.. why not." although, he was cringing on the inside. He'd never played a video game before, and he was pretty sure America would laugh at him for it.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:44 pm

"Okay lets play... hm....OH! Lets play Mortal Kombat!".

America slid the C.D. into the gaming system and waited for the game to fully load before he started showing England the controls.

"This is kick, that's punch, and this is block, or you can just button mash and try to kick my butt". America handed him the controller and picked his character.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:54 pm

England sat up, the video game controller feeling completely foreign in his hands.

Button mash? .. Ok then. Button mash, was exactly what he did. All of the controls America had shown him looked so complicated.. So, he just began pressing buttons at random, hoping that his little fighter would actually do some 'butt' kicking.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:04 am

America grew angry and said "URGH you and your dumb button mashing!!".

America was clicking away on his controller rapidly hoping he wouldn't lose to the rookie button masher.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:20 am

England shrugged, and continued to press buttons as random. He watched the screen carefully, not one clue on who was winning or not.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:27 am

America dropped his controller in disappoinment and crossed his arms saying..."I... well... I just let you win Mr.Button Masher". America couldn't believe he lost to dumb old England who didn't even know how to play video games.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:41 pm

England snickered at America.

"Wow.. what poor sportsman ship. So you lost to a rookie. It's not the end of the world." he said, setting the controller down.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:50 pm

America stood up and stretched his arms high up in the air before looking at the time on his clock that said 12:30 am. He yawned and continued to stretch while talking.

"Well i'm tired, but i'm not going to bed even though we have a country meeting thing tomorow. So you can sleep in my bed and whenever i decided to go to be i'll go and sleep on the couch. Does that sound okay?".
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:18 am

England was about to protest, and say that he would take the couch, but thought better of it. America would just make even more of a fuss..

"Ok.."
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum