Colors of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love in America [France, America and England Only]

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Love in America [France, America and England Only] Empty Love in America [France, America and England Only]

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:12 am

Ireland sighed as she walked along the shores of the United States. She was never here before, so it was a new experience...

Last edited by Liechtenstein on Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Love in America [France, America and England Only] Empty Re: Love in America [France, America and England Only]

Post  England Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:29 am

France stumbled across the sandy beach. That stupid America. He'd been showing France around, but of course. Like the large barbaric idiot he was, he'd left France to fend for himself, while America went goo goo eyed over food.

"Well.. Now what?"
England
England

Back to top Go down

Love in America [France, America and England Only] Empty Re: Love in America [France, America and England Only]

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:35 am

She looked over to see France. She blushed. "F-France! W-w-what are you doing here?"
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  England Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:47 am

France turned around at the sound of his name being called, to see Ireland.

"OH! Ma chérie! How are you?" he asked, making his way towards her.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:50 am

"I'm alright! So, we both got ditched by America, huh?" she smiled, blushing.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  England Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:59 am

France heaved a sigh.

"Ou la la. It seems so..." he said, crossing his arms.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:34 am

"I don't even care... Now that you're here..." she blushed and hugged him.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  England Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:00 pm

France smiled, and gently pat her head.

"Well, since it seems we're both on our own here.. Why do't we go find something to do?"
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:26 pm

"Sure. England has a beach house somewhere around here. Let's just hope he's not there..." Ireland took his hand and walked down the beach until they found it.

"Here we are! Would you like anything? Coffee? Food?"
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  England Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:32 pm

France looked around. It didn't seem like England was here. Odd. Usually that tea drinking twit was somewhere where America was.. Weird.

"Oh, no. Nothing. I'm fine, thank you."
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:36 pm

"Okay..." she sat down on the sofa beside France. "Um, France? Am I... pretty? I feel so ugly compared to other countries, like Belarus or Seychelles. Am I?"
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  England Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:43 pm

French smiled, and gently ruffled her hair.

"Of course mon petite chou. You are just as beautiful.. Or rather, even more beautiful then the other countries."
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:48 pm

She smiled. Why? Why was he such a sweet man? She whispered something, but it was too quiet to hear. It sort of sounded like "I love you..."
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  England Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:55 pm

France looked down at her curiously.

"Did you say something dear?"
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:00 pm

"I love you..." she finally said. "Not like a brother, I want to be yours!!!" she said pleadingly.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  England Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:05 pm

France hadn't really heard that, had he...?

No woman had ever said something like this to him before. He was so surprised by her sudden outburst, that he couldn't speak.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:07 pm

She frowned. Did he not love her back?
"I understand if you don't love me back, I just had to tell you...."
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  England Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:13 pm

France's cheeks turned pink, and he raised his hands to them.

"I see.."
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:17 pm

"I really do love you, France. Just don't forget that, Okay?" she was crying at this point, she just couldn't let him forget....
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:33 pm

America came into the room with probably 5 cheeseburgers in his hand and a little gameboy. He had broken into Englands beach house because he felt like staying near the beach even though his beach house was just a few feet from this one. He saw France and Ireland sitting on the couch and he curiously asked,

"Hey francy pants, what r'you doing?".
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:35 pm

"A-America!" Her tear-streaked face looked behind her. "C-can you excuse us for one minute?" Ireland took France's hand and snuck him up to her bedroom. "I'm sorry about that..."
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  England Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:24 pm

France let go of his cheeks, and looked down at her.

"It's fine.."
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:25 pm

"Please, tell me if you love me... Show me if you love me..." she smiled.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  England Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:21 pm

France's cheeks became even more cherry red then they were before.

Why was she saying such things?

"I.." France looked away. He was just too confused and mentally unstable right now to answer a question like that.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:23 pm

She sighed, and kissed him. "You're unbelievable..."
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next