Colors of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Italy's Friends

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Italy's Friends - Page 3 Empty Re: Italy's Friends

Post  America Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:08 pm

America got all up in Englands face and pushed him back almost squinting while he glared.

Italy sighed at another failed attempt on trying to escape.

Prussia's eyes grew in fear as he denied everything he did. "No, no who said i was picking on poor little Mr.Austria? I cerntainly was not!".
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:14 pm

Hungary continued to glare at him.

"Don't try to lie Prussia. I just talked to Austria. And he showed signs of your bullying. " she said, cracking her knuckles.

Germany looked over at Italy, and heaved a sigh. He walked over to the Italian, and grabbed him by the wrist.

"I would get out of the way.. " he said, slowly pulling Italy back over to where England and America were.

England began to struggle. He couldn't breath, there was just too much being shoved into his mouth all at once.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:20 pm

America realised he was out of food and yelled loudly "NOOOOO! Geez England you ate all my food ya big fatty British dude!". America sighed and slumped his body in depression now that he was still hungry, but had no food.

Italy stood close next to Germany trying to avoid the fight scene that was probably going to unfold.

"I swear he's lying! He's a big liar! I didn't even know Austria was here today! C'mon cut me some slack you pyscho woman!". Prussia made sure to keep Germany's desk between him and Hungary as she was probably going to pounce on him.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:42 pm

Hungary slowly made her way towards Prussia.

"Just the fact that you're trying to hide behind a desk, goes to show that I was right." she said, smirking at him.

England spit the bits of cheeseburger out of his mouth, and nearly blew up on America.

"You bloody idiot! How am I fat?! I'm not the one going around eating disgusting greasy foods, sitting around on a couch and watching tv, and then playing video games all day!" she shouted.

"I mean, look! you even managed to screw up the simplest of surprise attacks with your big mouth!"
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:57 pm

America glared at England again and simply said "At least my American food tastes good". America always knew he would win if he said something about how gross English food is.

"Maybe i'm trying to hide behind the desk because you're always trying to kick my ass because you feel like it. Ever think about that?!". Prussia was now holding Germany's chair in front of him to keep his distance from her.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:05 pm

Hungary shrugged, and continued to advance towards Prussia, slowly making her way around Germany's desk.

England's expression automatically turned to dismay.

"My food isn't really.. that terrible.. Is.. it?"
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Italy glanced at Germany then at the door. Now was his chance to try to escape again. He tip toed towards the doorway and was almost out the door.

Prussia went the opposite way around the desk to avoid making contact with her fists. Maybe he could use Germany as a decoy or a shield.

America laughed and patted England roughly on the back saying "It's okay, none of our food will be as good as pervy France's".
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:23 pm

Hungary continued to slowly advance towards him, her patience wearing thin.

England let out a low chuckle, and nodded.

"True.. very true."
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:27 pm

"I wonder where that pervy ball of lushious hair is anyway..." America looked at the ceiling and put a finger to his chin.

Italy made it out of the room sucessfully and went to the kitchen to raid it of it's pasta ingredients.

Prussia quickly ran around the desk and put Germany in front of him as a shield.
"Hey, you're finally useful to me brother".
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:53 am

Small beads of sweat appeared on Germany's forehead. He didn't want to be caught in the middle of this.

"H-hey, what!?"

Hungary sighed, and put her hands on her hips.

"Using your own baby brother as a shield.. Pathetic."

England looked up at America, and shrugged.

"Probably pampering himself, in the company of beautiful women."

France, unbeknownst to the small group, sat outside the window, peeking in on all of the commotion.

England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:56 am

"Just don't touch me you image of satan!".
Prussia's grip on Germany was very tight, he wouldn't let his guard down until Hungary was at least 1 million miled away from him.

America squinted his eyes outside the window and said "Hey... dude is that France?".
America smacked England and pointed at the window.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:01 am

France, having been spotted by the loud mouth, jumped up and down from outside the window, making small gestures for America to be quiet so he wouldn't be found out.

England looked towards the window. And just like America had said, there stood France.

"That bloody stalker."

Germany grunted, Prussia's grip on his arms was extremely tight, when he thought he heard someone speak of France being outside his window. His head automatically turned in that direction, and his expression became morbid.

France turned, to see Germany looking straight at him. And, being the essential idiot he was, just ducked back down underneath the window, acting as if no one had seen him.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:05 am

America finally stood up after sitting on England for probably an hour and walked over to the window. He opened it and felt the cold night breeze come in. There must be a storm coming since is was warm wind with the smell of rain.

"Hey France, what r'you doing?" asked America

Prussia laughed at the perfect distraction to get away from Hungary. He ran out of the room laughing his usual menical laugh.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:11 am

The sound of America's voice made France jump, and slam his head into the windowsill.

"Ou la la!" he shouted, gently rubbing the top of his head.

Now, finally able to breath, England slowly got to his feet, and dusted his clothing off.

Germany heaved a sigh as Prussia let go of him, and slowly made his way over to the window where America stood.

Hungary took a quick peek over at the window, before turning back around to beat Prussia to a pulp, only to find that he was gone.

"PRRRUUSSSIIAAA!" she screamed, running out of the room after him.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:15 am

America stepped away from the window to let Germany peek out to see that France was actually being a stalker. America walked away and snuck into Germany's desk to steal his "diary" from the top drawer. He giggled quietly while sneaking over to England and reading it with him.

Prussia thought he had lost her when he heard her mortifying voice scream his name while she bursted through the doorway and start catching up with him quickly. Prussia panicked and ran into the room Austria and Greenland were in while locking the door and sighing in relief.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:20 am

Germany glared down at France, and leaned himself out the window, grabbing France by the gruff of his neck, and pulling him into the room.

France squirmed, and huffed as he was dropped to the floor, letting out the slightest giggle as he noticed that America had acquired Germany's diary.

Hungary had soon caught up with Prussia, and slammed into the now locked door.

"PRUSSIA, OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" she shouted, slamming her fists into it.

Greenland jumped at the sight of Prussia bursting through the door, and locking it behind him. And Austria jumped up to his feet as well, right as Hungary began to slam her fists into the door. Both took a glance at each other, scared out of their minds.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:24 am

Prussia laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his head saying "Uh.. she's a little upset with me".

America snickered with England at reading the rediculous things that Germany had written about Italy and Japan.

Luxembourg whistled down the hallway then stopped when she saw Hungary angrily banging on the door. She turned around and knew that her brother had probably done something to piss her off again. Hungary didn't like Luxembourg all that much either so she walked away quickly heading for another room in which she heard chaos.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:30 am

Austria heaved a sigh.

"Obviously.."

Greenland looked at Prussia curiously. She was starting to find Mr. Germany's home to be a lot more interesting then back home..

Germany turned to America and England, completely pondering what they could be snickering at. \\

"HEY! GIVE THAT BACK!" he said, rushing towards them.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:34 am

America noticed Germany charging towards them and threw the book to England.

"Here! Catch this ya dumb Britian!!".

Luxembourg peeked her head into her big brother Germany's room and noticed everyone was apparently playing hot potato with his "diary". And for some reason, France was there probably stalking everyone.

Prussia noticed the banging on the door had stopped so he sighed in relief and unlocked the door and opened it.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:43 am

England caught the diary, before throwing it towards France.

"H-hey! I don't want it!"

France caught the small book with ease, unaware of the German charging at him.

Hungary had given up on catching Prussia, and had wandered into the kitchen, to find Italy raiding it of it's pasta. She smiled brightly at him, and began to help.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:12 pm

Prussia laughed evily again saying with pride "I got away again you pyscho woman!".

Italy smiled and was glad to see Hungary helping him with his pasta that he was making for everyone.

America raised his hands in the air and yelled "Come on francy pants! I'm open dude!!".

Luxembourg nonchalantly walked past all of them and sat in Germany's chair to watch what was going to unfold.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:23 pm

France looked down at his hands, and then back up, Germany just a few inches from him. He let out a shrill, and girly shriek, before throwing the book at America.

Germany skidded to a stop. This little game of hot potato was starting to get on his last nerve.

England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:29 pm

Before America was about to throw it back to France or England something hit his head which made him lose his concentration and look to the direction of where the object had hit him.

First of all it was a pen. Second of all it came from the direction of some girl that he couldn't remember the name of. And thridly he was about to get tackled from the muscluar German that was charging at him.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:39 pm

Germany continued to move in on America, all he could think of was getting back that book, when a pen hit America right in the head. Germany turned around, to find Luxembourg sitting at his desk.

England let out a laugh as the pen hit America in the side of the head.

Austria shrugged, and sat back down, motioning for Greenland to sit back down as well, as he went on with their conversation.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  America Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:42 pm

America quickly turned around to glare at England and make a mean remark.

"AT LEAST I DON'T MAKE CRAPPY FOOD". Of course that had nothing to do with the situation, but America always knew he could get England for that.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum