Colors of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love in America [France, America and England Only]

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Love in America [France, America and England Only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Love in America [France, America and England Only]

Post  England Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:42 pm

France automatically put his hands to his lips when she kissed him. They felt.. tingly.

Curiously, he leaned down to her height, and kissed her in return.

Same tingly feeling.. Weird.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Love in America [France, America and England Only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Love in America [France, America and England Only]

Post  Ireland Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:52 pm

She smiled. She didn't expect him to kiss her, too. She enjoyed his kiss, it was almost intoxicating. She then gave him several little pecks on the lips.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  England Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:29 pm

France quickly pulled away from her, the tingling sensation. He could still feel it. He gently ran a finger along his lower lip, and his cheeks felt warm.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:35 am

"Is there something wrong? Or is it the tingling sensation?" she smiled. "Yeah, that takes some getting used to. But it's one of the signs you are in love..."
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  England Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:12 pm

France stared at her.

Love? This tingling sensation.. Was love?

Huh.. France had never actually been in love before. He'd courted plenty of beautiful women, but never actually.. felt something deep for them.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:48 pm

"So, Tell me, Do you think you love me?" She asked.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  England Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:15 pm

France wasn't all too sure on how to answer her.

"I.. I don't.. know.." he murmured, and out of the blue, going on a ramble in complete french as he paced the room. Hands wild as he flung them around, trying to make sense of how he felt.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:17 pm

She smiled gently. "I'll give you some time to figure it out... I'll be downstairs taking a nap... I never want you to forget, so you never feel alone..." she went downstairs and fell asleep on the couch.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  England Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:34 pm

France continued to rant.

It was usually the only way he knew how to deal with the mixed emotions in his head.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:05 am

Ireland couldn't sleep, so she started to write a little poem, in french:

Les cerisiers en fleurs est tombé, voltigeant bas
Qui embrasse tous les bits de mon amour flottant
Même maintenant, je rêve le rêve que j'ai prié pour que le printemps avec vous
La dispersion des fleurs de cerisier

Du train, je pouvais voir
Les traces d'un jour
Le grand pont nous avons traversé ensemble
Le temps est venu Graduation
Et vous avez quitté la ville
Sur la rive coloré, je recherche pour ce jour

Nous sommes allés chacun de notre côté
Et apporté notre printemps à la fin
Mon avenir est en pleine floraison
Mais il me remplit de panique
Cette année, encore une fois, les cerisiers sont reflétées
Dans la fenêtre du train Odakyuu
Dans mon coeur
J'entends ta voix

Même maintenant, je rêve le rêve que j'ai prié pour que le printemps avec vous
La dispersion des fleurs de cerisier

Le début de ma lettre pour vous
Dit: «Je fais OK»
Vous verrez à travers ce petit mensonge, ne sera pas vous?
Même la ville en passant devant
Est-prenant au printemps
Les fleurs ouvrent leurs bourgeons, cette année encore

Je vais passer ces jours-ci sans vous
Et moi aussi, va grandir
Vais-je tout oublier?
«J'ai vraiment vous ai aimés»
Je lui tends mes mains pour les cerisiers en fleurs
Maintenant mon amour est enveloppé dans le printemps

Même maintenant, les paroles fortes que vous m'avez
Demeurez dans mon cœur; les cerisiers de danse

Ces jours j'ai rêvé de ce jour de printemps lointain
Disparaître dans le ciel

La chute de fleurs de cerisier, voltigeant bas
Et je sors dans le printemps
J'ai le rêve d'embrayage je vous ai promis que le printemps
Étroitement à ma poitrine; les cerisiers de danse
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:11 pm

America walked into the room that francy pants was apprently speaking in crazy french, like he always does, and stood in the doorway eating popcorn.

"Hey France, what r'you doing?".

America thought he was the only one that would be breaking into Englands beach house this summer, but he thought wrong. America walked over to France while chucking the popcorn behind him not caring where it went. He wrapped an arm around France and gently said,

"France.. France, France, France, France. You need to speak English dude. This is America...literally".
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:17 pm

Ireland soon realized what she had done. She started to cry, and ran out of the beach house until she reached the ocean. Then. she fell to her knees, buried her face in her hands, and cried...
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  England Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:47 pm

France stopped is ranting, as America put a hand on his shoulder.

"Yes.. I'm, sorry. There's just so much going through my head at the moment.."
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:51 pm

Ireland sat there crying for a few minutes, and then went back to the beach house. She walked into her room, and gave a weak smile to France. "I'm sorry, but I kind of want to go to sleep now. I'll check on you tomorrow, okay, France?
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:16 pm

America continued to chew a cheeseburger that he had just non-chanlantly pulled out of his jacket. He was wondering why such a weird couple like them would be even remotely interested in each other. Francy pants was kind of a flirty player, wasn't he? America shrugged and began throwing french fries and france while Ireland came in with her face looking like she had been crying. It was her usual mood to be emotional so he shook it off his shoulder.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:16 am

France turned, to see Ireland enter the room.

But, he didn't want her to go?..

"W-wait!" he shouted, running forward, only to trip over his own two feet, and land.. Ontop of Ireland, his lips automatically meeting hers.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:20 am

She was suprised that he didn't want her to go. But why? Why didn't he want her to go?

Suprisingly, she pushed away. "You... I thought you didn't love me..."
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  England Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:39 pm

France frowned as she pulled away.

"I.. I think I.. don't.." he stammered, just confused out of is mind.

"B-but what if i.. d-did.."
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:42 pm

"What does it matter, if you don't then why torture me more by asking me something like that? Giving me hope..." She took off her glasses and wiped her eyes.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:20 pm

America yawned and was growing bored of all this mushy gooshy romance stuff. He looked over at England's bed and took off all his clothes except his underwear. He jumped into bed and snuggled down falling asleep quickly letting France and Ireland do whatever they needed to do without feeling weird that he was watching them.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  England Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:49 pm

This made France feel a bit angered.

"Excuse me..? Me, torture you?!"

He glowered at her.

"You're the one who kissed me in the first place! You think you're being tortured, you should think of how I feel right now!"
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:53 pm

"You're right, I'm sorry... I'll leave you alone from now on, and I'll try to forget you... But know this, I'll always be there for you..." She felt hurt, knowing she'd never forget him...
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  England Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 pm

French glared at her.

Why did she have to toy with his emotions!?

"No!" he shouted, crushing his lips to hers.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:30 pm

She smiled gently then. "As I thought... You do love me..." she hugged him. "I love you, France..."
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  England Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:10 pm

France continued to kiss her. He was still quite confused on how he should be feeling, but what was happening right now..

Felt just right.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next