Colors of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Cheers for Five Years [CLOSED]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Three Cheers for Five Years [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Three Cheers for Five Years [CLOSED]

Post  America Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:51 pm

Luxembourg smirked, her brother would be proud of her.

"I will do everything i can to take care of little Wales, but you won't be able to visit often i hope you know".

Suddenly Italy burst up and yelled "Don't do it Ireland!!!".
America
America

Back to top Go down

Three Cheers for Five Years [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Three Cheers for Five Years [CLOSED]

Post  Ireland Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:06 pm

"Ita-chan..." she smiled sadly. "I'm sorry, but I don't feel as if I have a choice. I really want her to be okay. She'll become strong enough to stand up on her own, something I could never do. I just don't have a choice..."
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:08 am

Italy quietly sat back down after getting a small glare from Luxembourg a shot down from Ireland. He didn't want little Wales to become like Prussia or Luxembourg.

Luxembourg picked up Wales and cradled her in her arms.
"Don't worry, the next time you see Wales she'll be a strong independent nation".
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:21 am

"I'm sorry, Italy..." a tear flew down from her cheek, followed by dozens of others. "I'm so sorry. You have to understand!!!"
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:51 am

Italy was speechless. He would never ever put anybody he cared about into German hands, that is of course it was Germany himself.

Luxembourg cuddled Wales and threw her up in the air to catch her again. She was going to enjoy raising a child to become a powerful German colony.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:02 am

Ireland walked towards Luxembourg. "I'm going to leave now. Can I say goodbye to Wales?" She smiled at Wales. "Ms. Luxembourg will be taking care of you from now on. Be a good girl, okay...?" she kissed her forehead. "I love you, Wales..." and with that, she walked away...
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Luxembourg smiled and walked out to get in the car with Prussia.
Prussia didn't notice the small baby at first, but he quickly did a double take on Luxembourg.

"What the hell is that?" Prussia asked roughly.

"It's Wales, i adopted her from Ireland" replied Luxembourg.

Italy got up from the couch to go and comfort Ireland.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:57 am

"Thank you, Italy. For everything." she smiled, and kissed his cheek. "You've been a really good friend..."
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:08 pm

"I guess Wales becoming a German coloney will be for the best. As long as she grows up well and happy".

Italy patted Ireland on the back. She was going through a rough time and he was glad he was there for her.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum