Colors of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Moment for Absolute Truth (NON-COMEDY RP)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Moment for Absolute Truth (NON-COMEDY RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Moment for Absolute Truth (NON-COMEDY RP)

Post  America Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:18 am

Switzerland slept soundly while unknowingly cuddling up to Lichtenstein. He was also wearing the frilly pink night pj's she had made for him. They made him blush with embarrassment whenever he wore them, but they were comfy and they kept him warm so he didn't care.
America
America

Back to top Go down

A Moment for Absolute Truth (NON-COMEDY RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Moment for Absolute Truth (NON-COMEDY RP)

Post  Ireland Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:29 am

She smiled still. He looked so cute when he was sleeping. She hoped he didn't notice, but she planted a kiss on his lips and then cuddled back up.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:37 am

Switzerland woke up a few minutes later to find himself cuddling her. He thought she was still asleep so he put his hand on her head and pulled her closer to him.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:42 am

Liechtenstein laid there quietly. She finally pretended to wake up and kissed him.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:44 am

Switzerland realised what just happened and jumped out of bed quickly. His face was red with embarrassment. He never expected Lichtenstein to just kiss him out of nowhere.

"I'll...uh.. make breakfast". He quickly hurried out of the room to the kitchen in his frilly pajamas.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:46 am

She laid down for a couple more minutes before getting dressed and walking downstairs. She sat there and waited until the breakfast to be done.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Switzerland laid down a plate on the table of Lichtenstein's favorite breakfast. He wasn't really ever hungry in the mornings so he had his usual either coffee or cup of tea. He went back to his room to get dressed and head outside to read a book on a bench and sip his hot beverage. It was a beautiful day...
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:05 pm

As she ate, she was wondering whether she should have just kissed him like she did. She really did love him, but...
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:23 pm

Switzerland sighed and looked at the beautiful garden that his servants had planted around his house. It was truly lovely... it made him think of how beautiful Lichtenstein's eyes were, and her cute short hair. He shook his head from side to side wondering why he was thinking of his little sister that way. He sighed and continued to read and sip his tea until it was all gone.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:28 pm

Liechtenstein came out and sat next to Switzerland. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to confuse you..." she said, her sweet voice filled with sadness...
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:36 pm

Switzerland snapped out of his little imagination land and turned to see Lichtenstein speaking in her usual quiet and cute voice.

"Huh? what are you talking about?".
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:56 pm

"You don't know how you feel about me, I can tell..." She looked up and smiled.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Switzerland had underestimated Lichtenstein. She probably knew more about love than he did. The thought of love made him think of ooey gooey romance movies with kissing and "I love you" stuff. Switzerland shrugged his shoulders and sighed deeply.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:53 pm

"Love doesn't have to be like those in romance movies..." she smiled. "It's just like any other feeling... Like you feel sad, or angry, or happy..."
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:06 pm

"I know that romance isn't just feeling love, it's got all the other emotions in it. I've just never fallen in love before so i don't know what it feels like at all".
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:11 pm

"It's okay. I can wait..." she couldn't stop smiling.
Ireland
Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum